Social Media Specialist
Computer Frontiers is looking for a creative, motivated individual who has demonstrated writing abilities to fulfill the Social Media Specialist position.
· Identify, evaluate, select, manage, and monitor social media properties (Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, etc.).
· Daily monitoring, posting, and content development for the company on all social media platforms important for marketing services.
· Create and maintain an up-to-date social marketing plan.
· Implement social media marketing communication projects that include social media advertising and creating brand awareness online.
· Moderate forums and chats.
· Initiate conversation through forums, Twitter, and postings.
· Maintain a company blog on issues pertinent to our business and customers.
· Prepare status reports on social media efforts and success rates to manage and measure results.
The ideal candidate:
· Is familiar with standard marketing concepts, practices, and procedures
· Has strong understanding of social networking and social media marketing
· Is familiar with search engine optimization, online marketing, discussion boards, video sharing sites, widgets, and podcasting
· Is social & creative
· Has strong writing skills
· Is familiar with blogging, social media efficiency tools (such at TweetDeck & HootSuite)
· Has a strong desire and ability to learn new technology and keep up on the latest trends in social media
Required Work Skills:
· Marketing experience a must
· Bachelor’s degree or higher in marketing, communications, or e-business
· Demonstrated ability to understand marketing and business concepts
· Strong organizational and analytical skills
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Send your cover letter, resume, and writing sample to be considered for Social Media Specialist to firstname.lastname@example.org. The writing sample requested is a 500- to 700-word blog post.