Government IT Project Manager
Our Government IT Project Manager will create and maintain an information technology project plan that communicates tasks, milestone dates, status and resource allocation. Utilize software life-cycle methodology. Coordinate delivery of development (beta) and production releases that meet quality assurance standards. Assist technical team in design and development tasks. Assist test team in creating test plans and testing efforts.
- Runs complex projects/programs from design and development to production.
- Defines requirements and plan project lifecycle deployment.
- Defines resources and schedule for project/program implementation.
- Create strategies for risk mitigation and contingency planning.
- Plans and schedule project deliverables, goals, milestones.
- Directs and oversees project engineering team and manages conflicts within group.
- Performs team assessments and evaluations.
- Efficiently identifies and solves project issues.
- Demonstrates leadership to define requirements for project risk.
- Develop Requests for Proposals (RFP) for external services.
- Designs and maintain technical and project documentation.
- Strong organizational, presentation, and customer service skills.
- PMP (Project Management Professional) Certification or equivalent preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Engineering, Technology or related field.
- Minimum 5-10 years of project management or IT Management.
- Minimum 3 years experience coordinating and/supporting IT business processes.
- Program/Product Managers require scheduling and budgeting experience.
To apply – send your resume by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position name in the subject field.